Sydney Museums Pass
Visiting Sydney for a few days? The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
Access 4 of the city’s top museums, and save over 50% on regular admission fees with the Sydney Museums Pass, including:
- Museum of Sydney – Check out the changing exhibitions, and explore the people, places and cultures that have made Sydney such a cosmopolitan city.
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum – Swing in a hammock, try on leg-irons and discover Sydney’s convict story at this World Heritage listed site.
- Justice & Police Museum – Explore the dark side at Sydney’s home of crime. See compelling exhibitions, chilling weapons and hundreds of forensic photos.
- Susannah Place Museum – Discover the stories of the hardworking families who lived in The Rocks with a visit to these four working-class terraces built in 1844.
Buy the Sydney Museums Pass online or from any of the four museums listed above.
- $18 Adult
- $9 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $9 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA, HI, Nomad and VIP members)
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events
Latest news from our museums
Hyde Park Barracks
Margaret Hurley’s descendants visit the barracksTuesday 5 July 2016
Margaret Hurley’s wooden trunk, which first arrived at the Barracks in 1850, has now returned 165 years later, on generous loan from her descendant Rose Marie Perry, and is on display in the female Immigration Depot dormitory at Hyde Park Barracks Museum.
Hyde Park Barracks
Close to the bone at Hyde Park Barracks MuseumMonday 4 July 2016
Archaeology honours student Kim Connor from the University of Sydney is currently studying the archaeology collection at Hyde Park Barracks Museum, and is really getting to know bones for her thesis entitled: 'Feeding the Confined'.