Sydney Museums Pass
Visiting Sydney for a few days? The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
Access 4 of the city’s top museums, and save over 50% on regular admission fees with the Sydney Museums Pass, including:
- Museum of Sydney – Check out the changing exhibitions, and explore the people, places and cultures that have made Sydney such a cosmopolitan city.
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum – Swing in a hammock, try on leg-irons and discover Sydney’s convict story at this World Heritage listed site.
- Justice & Police Museum – Explore the dark side at Sydney’s home of crime. See compelling exhibitions, chilling weapons and hundreds of forensic photos.
- Susannah Place Museum – Discover the stories of the hardworking families who lived in The Rocks with a visit to these four working-class terraces built in 1844.
Buy the Sydney Museums Pass online or from any of the four museums listed above.
- $18 Adult
- $9 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $9 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA, HI, Nomad and VIP members)
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events