Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
Announcing this year's Meroogal Women's Art Prize winnersTuesday 25 September 2018
Meet our three Meroogal Women's Art Prize 2018 winners: Tamara Dean (First Prize), Kim Davies (Second Prize) and Beth Norling (Highly Commended).
What's onSee all events
- Meroogal Women’s Art Prize 2018 exhibition
- Bohemian Harbour: Artists of Lavender Bay
- Rouse Hill House & Farm in LEGO® Bricks
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Breakers: the dying art of safebreaking
- Convict Sydney
Uncovering the trail of a lost masterpiece
Sydney Living Museums volunteer, author and art historian Robert Holden has devoted his sleuthing skills to the search for a missing life-sized portrait of Irish-born prima donna Catherine Hayes last seen in a photograph from 1917. Can you help with this ongoing mystery?