Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
What's onSee all events
- Underworld: Mugshots from the Roaring Twenties
- Alphabetical Sydney: Creative Lab
- Rouse Hill House & Farm in LEGO® Bricks
- Breakers: the dying art of safebreaking
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Convict Sydney
Kenneth McKenzie’s walking sticks
Kenneth McKenzie was 79 years old when war was declared in August 1914, so he was never a candidate for active service. Yet less than six months into the war he found a way to be useful when the NSW Red Cross Society launched an appeal for walking sticks for wounded soldiers.