International Women’s Day Awards Shoalhaven 2018
The International Women's Day awards give appreciation and recognition to women for their work and creativity throughout the Shoalhaven community.
Nominations closed 16 February 2018
Please direct enquiries to:
P: Meroogal, Corner West and Worrigee streets, Nowra, NSW 2541
Nominations are inclusive of all women of all ages in the categories of:
- Contribution to Arts & Culture
- Contribution to Community Sporting Groups
- Contribution to the Conservation of the Environment and Heritage
- Contribution to Multicultural Communities
- Contribution to Community & Social Services
- Contribution to Health & Wellbeing
- Contribution to Business and Economic Development
- Contribution from a Young Woman aged 15-24
- Contribution from a TAFE student
It is an opportunity to publicly acknowledge and thank individuals for their passion, commitment and enthusiasm that contributes to the Shoalhaven community.
The Shoalhaven International Womens Day committee have been busy organising a host of annual International Womens Day celebrations that are sure to capture the interest of women of all ages across the Shoalhaven. Each year the awards are funded and presented by Sydney Living Museums through their regional house museum, Meroogal.
Award winners will be notified early March and we hope all award winners and their supporters will attend the day.
The ceremony will be held on Saturday 10 March 2018 under the century-old jacarandah, in the beautiful front garden.
Announcing this year's Meroogal Women's Art Prize winnersTuesday 25 September 2018
Meet our three Meroogal Women's Art Prize 2018 winners: Tamara Dean (First Prize), Kim Davies (Second Prize) and Beth Norling (Highly Commended).