International Women’s Day Awards Shoalhaven 2018
The International Women's Day awards give appreciation and recognition to women for their work and creativity throughout the Shoalhaven community.
Nominations closed 16 February 2018
Please direct enquiries to:
P: Meroogal, Corner West and Worrigee streets, Nowra, NSW 2541
Nominations are inclusive of all women of all ages in the categories of:
- Contribution to Arts & Culture
- Contribution to Community Sporting Groups
- Contribution to the Conservation of the Environment and Heritage
- Contribution to Multicultural Communities
- Contribution to Community & Social Services
- Contribution to Health & Wellbeing
- Contribution to Business and Economic Development
- Contribution from a Young Woman aged 15-24
- Contribution from a TAFE student
It is an opportunity to publicly acknowledge and thank individuals for their passion, commitment and enthusiasm that contributes to the Shoalhaven community.
The Shoalhaven International Womens Day committee have been busy organising a host of annual International Womens Day celebrations that are sure to capture the interest of women of all ages across the Shoalhaven. Each year the awards are funded and presented by Sydney Living Museums through their regional house museum, Meroogal.
Award winners will be notified early March and we hope all award winners and their supporters will attend the day.
The ceremony will be held on Saturday 10 March 2018 under the century-old jacarandah, in the beautiful front garden.
Become part of Sydney Open 2019: EOI now openWednesday 27 March 2019
Our exciting program for Sydney Open 2019 will open even more buildings and spaces that are usually off-limits to the public, alongside new talks and tour experiences. To be part of it all, we invite you to submit an expression of interest by 30 April.