Thank you to our Governors Kitchen patrons for their support
Throughout August, visitors can enjoy coffee, cold beverages and light refreshments from the coffee cart located on the Museum of Sydney forecourt.
The coffee cart will operate Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm.
The menu will feature a selection of hot and cold beverages as well as food items - please see the sample menu below:
- Aged Cheddar, Leg Ham & Vine Ripe Tomato Toastie
- Chicken, Sweetcorn, Rocket & Tarragon on Ciabatta
- Roast Pumpkin, Harissa, Ricotta & Spinach Panini (v)
- Bacon & free-range Egg Roll
- Daily Soup served with bread
- Luke Avenue Cookies
- Freshly Baked Muffins
We want to thank our Governors Kitchen patrons for their ongoing support over the years and will announce new dining plans for this space in the coming weeks.
Announcing this year's Meroogal Women's Art Prize winnersTuesday 25 September 2018
Meet our three Meroogal Women's Art Prize 2018 winners: Tamara Dean (First Prize), Kim Davies (Second Prize) and Beth Norling (Highly Commended).