International Women’s Day Awards Shoalhaven 2019
The International Women's Day awards give appreciation and recognition to women for their work and creativity throughout the Shoalhaven community.
Nominations close on 7 February 2019.
Please direct enquiries to:
Post: Meroogal, Corner West and Worrigee streets, Nowra, NSW 2541
Phone: (02) 4421 8150
Nominations are inclusive of all women of all ages in the categories of:
- Contribution to Arts & Culture
- Contribution to Community Sporting Groups
- Contribution to the Conservation of the Environment and Heritage
- Contribution to Multicultural Communities
- Contribution to Community & Social Services
- Contribution to Health & Wellbeing
- Contribution to Business and Economic Development
- Contribution from a Young Woman aged 15-24
- Contribution from a TAFE student
It is an opportunity to publicly acknowledge and thank individuals for their passion, commitment and enthusiasm that contributes to the Shoalhaven community.
The Shoalhaven International Womens Day committee have been busy organising a host of annual International Womens Day celebrations that are sure to capture the interest of women of all ages across the Shoalhaven. Each year the awards are funded and presented by Sydney Living Museums through their regional house museum, Meroogal.
Award winners will be notified early March and we hope all award winners and their supporters will attend the day.
The ceremony will be held on Saturday 9 March 2019 from 1pm to 3pm at Meroogal under the century-old jacarandah, in the beautiful front garden.
Rare Cartland Catalogue OnlineFriday 28 June 2019
As part of the CSL&RC's ongoing digitisation efforts, this rare 1886 catalogue for the James Cartland General Brass Foundry, containing a whopping 682 pages of door, window and cabinet hardware, is now available through our Internet Archive page.