Excursions return in Term 4
Available programs include:
- Child’s play at Vaucluse House (Stage 1)
- Early to rise at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Lessons from the past at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Convict life at the barracks at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 2)
- Home: convicts, migrants and first peoples at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 3)
Availability will be limited. To express your interest in booking an excursion, please contact our Bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
We are looking forward to welcoming schools back to our museums!
Sydney Living Museums Learning team
Hyde Park Barracks
A forest of signposts spell out Sydney’s convict historyWednesday 10 March 2021
A forest of wooden signposts is to be installed in the courtyard of the Hyde Park Barracks in a bold visual representation of the journeys that brought convicts and migrants to the NSW colony.