Excursions return in Term 4
Available programs include:
- Child’s play at Vaucluse House (Stage 1)
- Early to rise at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Lessons from the past at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Convict life at the barracks at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 2)
- Home: convicts, migrants and first peoples at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 3)
Availability will be limited. To express your interest in booking an excursion, please contact our Bookings team at email@example.com
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
We are looking forward to welcoming schools back to our museums!
Sydney Living Museums Learning team
COVID-19 updateFriday 25 June 2021
In line with decisions made by the NSW Government, Sydney Living Museums will close to the public from Saturday 26 June to Friday 9 July (inclusive) to help protect the health of all visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the state.
Conservation in action: Rum Hospital's verandah and columnsThursday 9 September 2021
Structural repairs and conservation of the timber verandah and columns of the former ‘Rum Hospital’