Excursions return in Term 4
Available programs include:
- Child’s play at Vaucluse House (Stage 1)
- Early to rise at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Lessons from the past at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Convict life at the barracks at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 2)
- Home: convicts, migrants and first peoples at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 3)
Availability will be limited. To express your interest in booking an excursion, please contact our Bookings team at email@example.com
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
We are looking forward to welcoming schools back to our museums!
Sydney Living Museums Learning team
Rouse Hill Estate
Play along with us: House Music at Your HouseMonday 17 August 2020
We invite you to join us in a new musical experiment, bringing the music of the 19th century into the 21st century. We’ve delved into the hundreds of popular songs that survive in the collection at Rouse Hill Estate and we’ve also asked some brilliant musicians to help you explore these pieces of music from their homes and in our historic houses.