Excursions return in Term 4
Available programs include:
- Child’s play at Vaucluse House (Stage 1)
- Early to rise at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Lessons from the past at Rouse Hill Estate (Stage 1)
- Convict life at the barracks at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 2)
- Home: convicts, migrants and first peoples at Hyde Park Barracks (Stage 3)
Availability will be limited. To express your interest in booking an excursion, please contact our Bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
We are looking forward to welcoming schools back to our museums!
Sydney Living Museums Learning team
Museum of Sydney
How do you move a zoo? If you are an elephant, on tiptoes...Tuesday 28 September 2021
Conservation in action: Rum Hospital's verandah and columnsThursday 9 September 2021
Structural repairs and conservation of the timber verandah and columns of the former ‘Rum Hospital’