Learning programs return in Term 1
We look forward to welcoming students and teachers back to our museums and historic houses for our immersive and curriculum-linked excursions.
- Now & Then at Elizabeth Farm
- Then & Now at Meroogal, Nowra
- Lessons From the Past at Rouse Hill Estate
- Early to Rise at Rouse Hill Estate
- Child’s Play at Vaucluse House
- Convict Life at the Barracks at Hyde Park Barracks
- Home: Convicts, Migrants and First Peoples at Hyde Park Barracks
- Student tours at Meroogal
To make a booking, complete the booking inquiry form found on the learning program webpages or contact email@example.com
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
Sydney Living Museums learning team
Uncovering new perspectives from Rouse Hill EstateFriday 5 November 2021
The SLM Learning team have been busy working on a new project in collaboration with curator Dr Scott Hill.
The Project: History Extension Online Seminar 2021Thursday 14 October 2021
We are thrilled to announce bookings are now open for our online History Extension seminar, presented in partnership with the State Library of NSW.