Learning programs return in Term 1
We look forward to welcoming students and teachers back to our museums and historic houses for our immersive and curriculum-linked excursions.
- Now & Then at Elizabeth Farm
- Then & Now at Meroogal, Nowra
- Lessons From the Past at Rouse Hill Estate
- Early to Rise at Rouse Hill Estate
- Child’s Play at Vaucluse House
- Convict Life at the Barracks at Hyde Park Barracks
- Home: Convicts, Migrants and First Peoples at Hyde Park Barracks
- Student tours at Meroogal
To make a booking, complete the booking inquiry form found on the learning program webpages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also continue to offer our interactive, curriculum-linked virtual excursions that bring our museums straight to the classroom.
Sydney Living Museums learning team
Teachers and students to experience new Hyde Park BarracksFriday 7 February 2020
Students and teachers can discover the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hyde Park Barracks like never before after undergoing its major renewal.Teachers are invited to register for an