Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
Uncovering the musical treasures of Rouse Hill House & FarmMonday 26 February 2018
Nicole Forsyth, a professional viola player and casual lecturer at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, is currently researching the Rouse Hill House & Farm sheet music collection for her PhD.
What's onSee all events
- Underworld: Mugshots from the Roaring Twenties
- Alphabetical Sydney: Creative Lab
- Rouse Hill House & Farm in LEGO® Bricks
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Breakers: the dying art of safebreaking
- Convict Sydney
John Alexander Claude Kennedy (Jack) Tyson
At the end of October 1915 Kathleen Rouse farewelled family friend Jack Tyson, who was off to Melbourne to enlist. The grazier had agisted stock from his property near Hay on George Terry’s Box Hill during the drought, and was a frequent visitor to both Rouse Hill and Box Hill.