Autumn Harvest Festival competition
Enter now for the chance to win a Autumn Harvest Festival prize pack valued over $300!
Entries open from 9am, 15 May 2022 to 10am, 23 May 2022.
- Autumn Harvest inspired gift pack, valued at over $220 – Featuring a Robert Gordon market basket, food books, Sydney honey and European beechwood honey dipper, citrus reamer and spoon and SLM Keep Cup, handpicked from the Sydney Living Museums online shop
- Sydney Living Museums Membership, valued at $80 – This 12-month membership provides free entry to all Sydney Living Museums sites for one adult and up to four children, plus great discounts on our events, and at our shops and cafes. See more about membership and terms
Terms and conditions
- Entries to the Autumn Harvest Festival Competition are open from 9am, 15 May 2022 to 10am, 23 May 2022.
- The competition is open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years old.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the online entry form above.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 24 May 2022 and the winner will be notified by email by 25 May 2022.
Full terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New South Wales residents. The Promoter reserves the right to impose additional eligibility requirements as outlined in Item 1. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, individuals must, during the promotional period, follow the directions indicated in Item 2.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Number of entries permitted is indicated in Item 3.
6. Promotion commences on the date indicated in Item 4. Entries close on the date and time indicated in Item 5. All times will be based on Sydney local time. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, “The Mint”, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on the date and time indicated in Item 6. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize or prizes to be awarded are indicated in Item 7. If more than one (1) prize is to be awarded, the prizes will be awarded in descending order of value.
8. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the winner must provide the Promoter with written consent from their parent or guardian to be awarded the prize.
9. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. Total prize pool is the value indicated in Item 8. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw on the date and time indicated in Item 9 to award the prize. This date will be no sooner than three (3) months after the original draw, except in the case of an event prize, in which case, the draw may be earlier. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names (of prizes valued at over $500) will be published on sydneylivingmuseums.com.au within seven (7) days of the draw date.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Sydney Living Museums, the Trustee for Historic Houses of NSW (ABN 33 412 983 678) of “The Mint”, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 8239 2288
Entry is only open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over.
To enter, individuals must, during the promotional period, visit https://sydneylivingmuseums.com.au/autumn-harvest-festival-competition, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form.
Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
Date: 15 May 2022
Date: 23 May 2022
Date: 24 May 2022
Prize or Prizes to be awarded include:
The first one valid entry drawn will receive a prize pack which includes:• Robert Gordon market basket, valued at $49 RRP
• Eat Your History by Jacqui Newling, valued at $49.99 RRP
• Use It All by Alex Elliott-Howery and Jaimee Edwards from Cornersmith, valued at $39.99 RRP
• Sydney honey and European beechwood honey dipper, valued at $14 RRP and $6.99 RRP respectively
• European beechwood citrus reamer and spoon, valued at $12 RRP and $9.99 RRP respectively
• 12-month Sydney Living Museums Membership, valued at $80
• Sydney Living Museums Keep Cup, valued at $30 RRP
Value of total prize pool is: $301.96
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Date: 6 June 2022