Earn Your Tucker: Vaucluse House
Help feed the chickens, collect the eggs, sort the grain, carry the milk and make the butter. Then sit down to your well-earned tucker!
Enjoy the following activities as you join us for this family program:
- Learn how to do the egg test to ensure your egg is fresh
- Churn the butter, wash off the buttermilk and pat the butter into shape
- Clear out the old stalls where the horses were once kept
- Visit the laundry and get busy washing clothes
- Enjoy your well-earned tucker when the work is done! Includes bread, butter, jams, tea/coffee and flavoured milk.
Please note that this program will run in wet weather, so bring appropriate clothing. A hat and sunscreen is recommended, as significant parts of the program are conducted outdoors.
Members Child $15
Please note: Tickets are required for both children and adults.