Egg-cellent Easter Trail: Vaucluse House
Try your hand at an “egg-cellent” range of activities inspired by traditional Easter games including egg rolling, egg-and-spoon racing, a chicken hunt (of the non-chocolate variety) and a hot-cross bun ingredient challenge.
Get crafty at our Easter-inspired tinkering station and venture through the house and find the mischievous baby chicks. Meet our feathered friends at the Kindi Farm and explore the kitchen garden – an Easter bunny’s paradise.
When you have finished your trail, you can claim your chocolate treat.
Why not make a day of it and spread out on the lawn and enjoy a home-packed picnic or grab a bite to eat from our tea rooms.
For ages 4+.
This event is also taking place at Elizabeth Farm.
- Choose your start time between 10am – 1.30pm. Please arrive at your pre-allocated time slot.
- Children must be accompanied by paying adult.
- Ticket price includes general house admission.
- The “egg-cellent” family activities are recommended for children aged 4 and over. Younger children are welcome to participate, but will require assistance from an accompanying adult.
- The majority of this program takes place outdoors and will run in the event of wet weather. Please bring appropriate clothing along with walking shoes, hats and sunscreen.
Select your start time when booking.
General (adults & children): $12
Member adult Free
Member child $4
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Ticket price includes general house admission.