Become a Custodian
As a Custodian you will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with our Executive Director to discuss how your philanthropic gift can impact your area of interest. Areas include: Heritage Conservation, Acquisitions, Education and Programs.
Your tax-deductible donation of $10,000 or more per annum, plays a key role in:
- collaborations with renowned artists
- conserving our 12 unique properties for future generations
- creating engaging education programs that inspire lifelong learning
- deepening engagement with Indigenous histories
- building our nationally significant collections
- making our collections accessible
- presenting world-class exhibitions at our properties
As a Custodian you will experience a deeper engagement with the work of Sydney Living Museums.
- meeting with our Executive Director to discuss your philanthropic gift
- a private curated tour of an exhibition of your choice for up to 10 colleagues or family members
- complimentary 12-month membership
- invitations to attend special events throughout the year
- behind-the-scenes tour
- bespoke events related to our 12 properties and their collections
To thank you for your generous support of Sydney Living Museums, we would be delighted to acknowledge you in the Annual Report.
Your leadership in becoming a Custodian and your support of Sydney Living Museums is gratefully acknowledged by all who share your passion for preserving Australian heritage and history.