Become a Governors’ Circle member
By joining the Governors’ Circle you are making a positive and significant impact on the future of the organisation. A future that embraces our rich heritage and stories; a future that has an inclusive cultural agenda and makes it accessible for all.
Your tax-deductible donation of $5000 or more per annum, plays a key role in:
- conserving our 12 unique properties for future generations
- creating engaging education programs that inspire lifelong learning
- deepening engagement with Indigenous histories
- building our nationally significant collections
- making our collections accessible
- presenting world-class exhibitions at our properties
Sydney Living Museums deserves support for the great job it does in presenting important aspects of the New South Wales past to the wider community while always maintaining the highest professional standards.
David Carment AM
Emeritus Professor of History and Governors’ Circle member
As a Governors’ Circle member you will experience many unique opportunities to engage with Sydney Living Museums.
- complimentary 12-month membership
- free entry to our 12 museums and historic houses
- invitations to attend special events throughout the year
- behind-the-scenes tours
- bespoke events related to our 12 properties and their collections
To thank you for your generous support of Sydney Living Museums, we would be delighted to acknowledge you in the Annual Report.
Your leadership in becoming a Governors’ Circle member and your support of Sydney Living Museums is gratefully acknowledged by all who share your passion for preserving Australian heritage and history.
We are happy to discuss your ideas, feedback and thoughts on fundraising campaigns. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact:
Development & Fundraising
T: 02 8239 2273