Partnering with SLM will generate strong return on investment, raise brand profiles, generate PR and build customer relationships through connection with our historic houses, museums, collections and research library.
- Be aligned with heritage properties including Hyde Park Barracks Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and The Mint, the oldest surviving public building in NSW, Museum of Sydney or Elizabeth Bay House.
- Regional properties, touring exhibitions, and education programs including Unlocking Heritage extend the opportunities for wider national and international partnership
- Our heritage venues are an original showcase for clients, employees or products and services. Meet and work with our team of expert curators, horticulturists, gastronomers and historians
- Build positive connections, attitudes and value in the minds of your target audiences by linking your business with innovative and creative opportunities which support Australian heritage and history
- Draw on behind the scene experiences, exclusive benefits and offers to reward customers and clients, enhancing loyalty and customer retention and driving brand awareness and growth
- Enjoy a partnership which includes employee opportunities to build engagement, skills, knowledge and teamwork
- Meet Corporate Social Responsibility objectives through a deeper understanding and engagement with heritage and history
See our Current Partnership Opportunities page for more information on partnership opportunities with Sydney Living Museums, or please contact:
Head of Development and Fundraising
P: 02 8239 2433