Access fantastic year-round benefits and celebrate the story of our city. Your membership supports our work in caring for the state’s most significant heritage properties, including the Hyde Park Barracks, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
We have recently updated our membership levels with a simplified membership structure that provides greater flexibility and the introduction of automatic renewal options. For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free entry to 12 museums and historic houses
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Exclusive events just for members
- Pre-sale tickets and priority access
- Discounts on all events, including school holiday programs
- Members’ magazine posted quarterly
- Regular eNews bulletins keeping you in-the-know
- Shop and dine with us and enjoy a 10% discount
- Reciprocal benefits including discounts and offers from our friends
- Every membership includes free entry to museums, historic houses and exhibitions for up to four children (aged 15 years or younger) when accompanied by the member
We have visited so many amazing places as part of our membership and of course Sydney Open is simply fantastic! This membership is the best value for us and we enjoy so much feeling a part of preserving Sydney’s rich history.
The Membership Office can be contacted via phone and email, Monday-Friday, during business hours.
p: +61 2 8072 4515
For general and event enquiries please contact:
p: +61 2 8239 2211
Hours: Monday to Friday
7.30am–5pm during school term | 9am–5pm during NSW school holidays