Sydney Museums Pass
The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
You can access some of our museums and historic houses on just one pass and make great savings on regular admission fees.
Discover stories of convicts, archaeology and architecture at our sites in the heart of Sydney including the Hyde Park Barracks and Museum of Sydney. Beyond the city explore the treasures within stunning Vaucluse House, or experience country life during colonial times at original homesteads Elizabeth Farm, and Meroogal.
Don't forget to visit The Mint, central Sydney's oldest public building and once part of Governor Macquarie's notorious Rum Hospital. The Mint is FREE all year round and open daily.
Please note the following properties are currently closed and cannot be visited with your Sydney Museums Pass:
** The Sydney Museums Pass is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 lockdown across Sydney and closure of our properties. **
Purchase the Sydney Museum Pass online or from any of the participating museums and historic houses.
- $35 Adult
- $28 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $28 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA and HI members)
- $75 Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
- UPGRADE to a Sydney Living Museums Membership within two months of purchase and redeem the cost of your Sydney Museums Pass
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for one month from the date of your first visit to one of the participating museums and historic houses.
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum and historic house that is currently open to the public.
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events.