Sydney Museums Pass
Please note: The Sydney Museums Pass is available to purchase however not all of our houses and museums have reopened due to COVID-19 restrictions. Customers with existing passes purchased before property closures due to COVID-19 remain valid and will be honoured as our museums and houses being to reopen. Please check the latest news for details on which museums and historic houses are now open.
The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
You can access 10 museums and historic houses on just one pass and make great savings on regular admission fees.
Go beyond the city to discover the treasures within stunning Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and Rose Seidler House, or experience country life during colonial times at original homesteads Elizabeth Farm, Rouse Hill Estate and Meroogal.
Please note the following properties can be visited currently with your Sydney Museums Pass:
- Hyde Park Barracks
- Museum of Sydney
- Vaucluse House
- Elizabeth Farm
- Rose Seidler House
Don't forget to visit The Mint, central Sydney's oldest public building and once part of Governor Macquarie's notorious Rum Hospital. The Mint is FREE all year round and open daily.
All other properties (Susannah Place, Justice & Police Museum, Rouse Hill Estate and Elizabeth Bay House) remain closed.
Purchase the Sydney Museum Pass online or from any of the participating museums and historic houses.
- $35 Adult
- $28 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $28 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA, HI, Nomad and VIP members)
- $75 Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
- UPGRADE to a Sydney Living Museums Membership within two months of purchase and redeem the cost of your Sydney Museums Pass
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for one month from the date of your first visit to one of the participating museums and historic houses.
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum and historic house that is currently open to the public.
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events.