Adult | $15
Concession | $12
Family* | $38
Members | Free of charge
Children under 5 years | Free of charge
*2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children
Additional charge to access Rouse Hill House & Farm with LEGO® Bricks display.
Several of our museums and historic houses are reopening. Please check the latest news about property reopening dates or individual property pages for more details. You can also discover our places, stories and collections online and across our social channels. Stay connected to be inspired and entertained.
Looking out over the paddocks and across to the mountains, this house and farm have been owned by six generations of one family. Through the good times and the bad, each generation has added another layer of belongings, improvements and memories, and today, every object and addition, every tear, stain and repair has a story to tell. With its grand stables and prize horses, orchards and elegant summerhouse, Rouse Hill House was once the social hub of the area. And although the estate was later subdivided as the family fortunes waned, the house and its stories still draw people to its door. Today Rouse Hill Estate also features the restored 1888 Rouse Hill schoolhouse, a section of the original Windsor Road turnpike proclaimed by Governor Macquarie in 1813, and the site of the doomed 1804 ‘Vinegar Hill’ convict rebellion.
Stories from Rouse Hill Estate
The latest at Rouse Hill Estate
Rouse Hill House and Farm
New additions to our Rouse Hill House & Farm familyFriday 2 March 2018
Here at Rouse Hill House & Farm, we have some new additions to our farm family!
Uncovering the musical treasures of Rouse Hill House & FarmMonday 26 February 2018
Nicole Forsyth, a professional viola player and casual lecturer at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, is currently researching the Rouse Hill House & Farm sheet music collection for her PhD.
‘ROUSE HILL: Another good concert. On Friday night last the spacious Arcade at Rouse Hill House … was filled to overflowing, and the entertainment proved an excellent one.’ (Windsor and Richmond Gazette, 17 February 1906)