Sydney Museums Pass
The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
You can access 10 museums and historic houses on just one pass and make great savings on regular admission fees.
Go beyond the city to discover the treasures within stunning Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and Rose Seidler House, or experience country life during colonial times at original homesteads Elizabeth Farm, Rouse Hill House & Farm and Meroogal.
Please note the Sydney Museums Pass does not currently include access to the Hyde Park Barracks as it is closed for a major renewal project that will transform the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site into a world-leading heritage destination. The barracks will re-open on 21 February 2020. Read more.
Don't forget to visit The Mint, central Sydney's oldest public building and once part of Governor Macquarie's notorous Rum Hospital. The Mint is FREE all year round and open daily.
Purchase the Sydney Museum Pass online or from any of the participating museums and historic houses as well as the Sydney Visitor Centre at The Rocks.
- $35 Adult
- $28 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $28 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA, HI, Nomad and VIP members)
- $75 Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
- UPGRADE to a Sydney Living Museums Membership within two months of purchase and redeem the cost of your Sydney Museums Pass
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for one month from the date of your first visit to one of the participating museums and historic houses.
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum and historic house.
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events.
Latest news from our museums
Hyde Park Barracks
Re-enactment marks 200th anniversary of the BarracksTuesday 4 June 2019
Tuesday 4 June marks the 200th anniversary of the first convicts to take up residency in Hyde Park Barracks – recognising the beginning of new chapter of Australian history.
Hyde Park Barracks
Installing a lift in the Hyde Park BarracksFriday 24 May 2019
Installing a lift into a UNESCO World Heritage-listed building like the Hyde Park Barracks is no small task. Take a look behind the scenes at the incredible work currently being undertaken, as the team talk through some of the challenges they...