Sydney Museums Pass
The Sydney Museums Pass is the smartest way to experience Sydney’s past and present.
You can access our 12 museums and historic houses on just one pass and make great savings on regular admission fees.
Step inside central Sydney's oldest public building The Mint, once part of Governor Macquarie's notorous Rum Hospital, then discover the only collection in Australia dedicated to the history of the home at the Caroline Simpson Library & Research Collection.
Go beyond the city to discover the treasures within stunning Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and Rose Seidler House, or experience country life during colonial times at original homesteads Elizabeth Farm, Rouse Hill House & Farm and Meroogal.
Purchase the Sydney Museums Pass online or from any of the participating museums and historic houses as well as the Sydney Visitor Centres at The Rocks and Darling Harbour.
- $24 Adult
- $16 Child (Ages 5–15)
- $16 Concession (Full-time students, seniors, pensioners, and ISIC, YHA, HI, Nomad and VIP members)
- $50 Family
- Free entry for children aged 4 and under
Terms and conditions
- The Sydney Museums Pass is valid for one month from date of purchase
- The pass allows one general entry to each participating museum and historic house
- The pass cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is non-transferable and not valid for events