If you are visiting Sydney Open with little ones, we have selected a variety of buildings with activities to keep them occupied while you still get to appreciate all the architectural highlights.
See how Sydney is raising the stakes when it comes to designing and building the office spaces of the future, incorporating work, wellness and new technologies.
2018 Ambassadors’ top picks
Our 2018 Sydney Open ambassadors were selected from the fields of architecture, design, journalism and art. Visit their picks of the unmissable buildings in the program:
- Reserve Bank of Australia: Adam Haddow, Director and Principal Architect SJB
- Museum Of Contemporary Art: Liane Rossler, Artist and Designer
- City of Sydney Fire Station: Sibella Court, Interior Designer and Author
- Parliament of NSW: Lisa Davies, Editor, The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Big Dig Archaeology Centre: Dillon Kombumerri, Principal Architect - Office of the Government Architect NSW