Sunday 4 November
- The exclusive Sydney Living Museums members pass includes all the benefits of a Sydney Open Pass plus:
- Priority entry to seven of the most popular buildings
- Exclusive Members & VIP area with complimentary coffee at The Mint
- Discounts at our cafes and restaurants
- Members enjoy 15% off at The Grace Hotel over the Sydney Open weekend.
Offering great value, the Membership Bundle combines a Sydney Open Member Pass with a 12-month Sydney Living Museums membership.
As a member you’ll access a range of member-only benefits year-round that we know you’ll love. Enjoy free entry to our museums and exhibitions, exclusive events, discounts & more.
Membership Bundle inclusions
Individual: 1 x Sydney Open Member Pass + Individual Membership
Household: 2 x Sydney Open Member Passes + Household Membership
For the full list of member benefits visit slm.is/members
- Priority access to over 40 buildings on Sunday 4 November.
Exclusive invitation to a VIP preview at the newly built Arup offices at Barrack Place.
- Access to a special Members & VIP area at The Mint on Sunday 4 November.
Wristband collection & postage
Your Sydney Open Pass, Member Pass and VIP Pass will be emailed to you as an e-ticket but these must be exchanged for wristbands to be worn on Sunday 4 November to gain entry to all the buildings on the program.
Wristband collection: Wristbands can be collected before and during the event at Museum of Sydney and Hyde Park Barracks Museum, 10am-5pm daily. Simply show your e-ticket to receive your wristbands.
Postage: Purchase postage with any of your Sunday 4 November Sydney Open Passes and your wristband(s) will be mailed to you prior the event.
Please note: Wristbands are not required for Focus Tours on Saturday 3 November. Simply present your e-tickets on arrival at your tour location.