A Membership Bundle offers great value to Sydney Open goers and includes a 12-month membership with Sydney Living Museums.
For $99 (Individual Membership Bundle) or $198 (Household Membership Bundle) you receive:
- One Sydney Open Pass (for Individual Bundles) or two Sydney Open Passes (for Household Bundles), offering you access to over 40 buildings on Sunday 5 November
- Priority access to some of the most popular buildings on the program including:
- Access to a special Members & VIP area at the Bakehouse at Hyde Park Barracks Museum on Sunday 5 November
- Discounts at our cafes and restaurants
- Plus an Individual or Household 12-month membership to Sydney Living Museums. Visit our membership page for a full list of benefits.
Sydney Open Passes for Sunday 5 November are wristbands, which must be worn on the day for entry to all of the buildings on the program. Wristbands can be collected in the lead up to the event weekend or on the day.
To collect your Sydney Open Passes simply show the electronic tickets which were emailed to you when you made your booking.
Please note: wristbands are not required for Focus Tours on Saturday 4 November. Simply present your e-tickets on arrival at your tour location.
- Carriageworks – railway to contemporary art icon Sold out
- Central Station Clock Tower Sold out
- Central Station disused platforms 26 & 27 Sold out
- Elizabeth Bay House – behind the scenes Sold out
- Georgian Gentleman’s Townhouse c1841-43 Sold out
- Harbour Master’s House c1832 Sold out
- Powerhouse Museum – behind the scenes Sold out
- Powerhouse Museum – history and architecture Sold out
- QVB Dome Sold out
- St Andrew’s Cathedral – bellringing experience Sold out
- St Andrew’s Cathedral – secret spaces Sold out
- St James Station Tunnels Sold out
- St James’ Church Bell Tower Sold out
- The Story of Bennelong Point and the Sydney Opera House – behind the scenes Sold out
- Zulaikha Laurence House Sold out