Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
The splendid clipper 'Sobraon'Monday 8 February 2016
The rusting hulk of the HMAS Tingira features in several 1930s drawings of Berrys Bay by celebrated artist Lloyd Rees. Presented by Rees as a solitary, romantic figure in the serene harbour landscape, the former luxury clipper has particular resonance not only with Rees, but with one of our properties and a prominent colonial family.
What's onSee all events
- Lloyd ReesPainting with Pencil 1930-36
- Sydney Harbour IconsWith Lego® Bricks
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Breakers – the dying art of safebreaking
- City of ShadowsInner city crime & mayhem 1912-1948
- Convict Sydney