Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
A gathering of flowers: the Florilegium collectionThursday 28 July 2016
Finely detailed botanical artworks reveal the range of plants introduced to Sydney’s gardens over the past 200 years.
What's onSee all events
- Florilegium: Sydney’s painted garden
- Sydney Harbour IconsWith Lego® Bricks
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Breakers – the dying art of safebreaking
- City of ShadowsInner city crime & mayhem 1912-1948
- Convict Sydney
- Coming soon
- Closing soon