Welcome to Sydney Living Museums, a group of 12 museums, houses and gardens that will take you on a remarkable journey through time and place to experience a whole other life.
What's onSee all events
- Head On Portrait Prize 2015
- Toys through timeFrom peg dolls to spacemen
- Towers of tomorrow
- Notorious Criminals: A Snapshot of Sinister Sydney
- Breakers – the dying art of safebreaking
- City of ShadowsInner city crime & mayhem 1912-1948
- Convict Sydney
- Built for the Bushthe green architecture of rural Australia
Saved from demolition in the 1980s, Tusculum represents a highpoint in Regency architectural design in Australia. It is one of only three houses designed by the fashionable colonial architect, John Verge (1782-1861) to have survived in the Potts Point area - along with Rockwall and Elizabeth Bay House.