Win tickets for your Valentine
Just sign up to our monthly eNews before Valentine’s Day for your chance to win.
Taking place at Elizabeth Bay House on Sunday 23 February, Stories from the Cellar will take you down into the cellars of as we explore the old age practice of food preservation.
Featuring tastings, live demonstrations and talks by carefully selected food artisans, including Rohan Anderson, blogger and author of Whole larder love. This is truly an event for foodies.
And that’s only first course! We’ll be sure to tantalise all of your senses with supper supplied by Dan the Man Cooking, drinks by Murray’s Craft Brewing Co. and live music by by Jake Meadows from the Myall High Club.
Sign up now for the chance to win a Stories from the Cellar double pass.
Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition you must subscribe to the Sydney Living Museums eNews via the Sydney Living Museums website between Friday 7 February and Thursday 13 February 2014.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw on Friday 14 February 2014 and notified by the email address provided when entering the competition.
- If the winner does not claim the prize by Tuesday 18 February, a new winner will be chosen at random and notified on Wednesday 19 February by the email.
- The prize cannot be transferred for cash.
- By submitting your email address you agree to recieve monthly eNews updates from Sydney Living Museums. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Marion Hall Best Opens in BathurstWednesday 12 February 2020
Marion Hall Best Interiors opened at the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery on 7 February. The exhibition, which runs until March 22, includes furniture, textiles, blinds, rugs, lighting, photographs and designs that highlight Best’s lifetime achievements.
Teachers and students to experience new Hyde Park BarracksFriday 7 February 2020
Students and teachers can discover the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hyde Park Barracks like never before after undergoing its major renewal.Teachers are invited to register for an