Arrive in Style Competition
Book your Fifties Fair tickets by 31 July 2015 for the chance to win this great prize!
Then, all you have to do is get ready to rock n’ roll at Fifties Fair on Sunday 23 August at the iconic Rose Seidler House, Wahroonga.
How to enter
It’s simple, just purchase your Fifties Fair tickets online by 11.59pm, Friday 31 July 2015.
Already purchased your tickets? No problem, you will also be in the running to win this great prize.
The winner and one friend will enjoy:
- Vintage car transfer from Central Station in Sydney to Fifties Fair
- Hair styling
Terms and conditions
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00652
“FIFTIES FAIR 2015 ARRIVE IN STYLE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. The Promoter reserves the right to impose additional eligibility requirements as outlined in Item 1. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, individuals must follow the directions indicated in Item 2.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Number of entries permitted is indicated in Item 3.
6. Entries close on the date and time indicated in Item 4. All times will be based on Sydney local time. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, “The Mint”, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on the date and time indicated in Item 5. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners’ names (of prizes valued at over $500) will be published on www.sydneylivingmuseums.com.au within seven (7) days of the draw date. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize or prizes to be awarded are indicated in Item 6. If more than one (1) prize is to be awarded, the prizes will be awarded in descending order of value.
8. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
9. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the winner must provide the Promoter with written consent from their parent or guardian to be awarded the prize.
10. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. Total prize pool is the value indicated in Item 7. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw on the date and time indicated in Item 8 to award the prize. This date will be no sooner than three (3) months after the original draw, except in the case of an event prize, in which case, the draw may be earlier. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names (of prizes valued at over $500) will be published on www.sydneylivingmuseums.com.au within seven (7) days of the draw date.
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Sydney Living Museums (the Trustee for Historic Houses of NSW) (ABN 33 412 983 678) of “The Mint”, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 8239 2288
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00652
Entry is only open to Australian residents.
Individuals who have purchased a Fifties Fair ticket by 11.59pm Friday 31 July 2015 are eligible to win the prize.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
Date: Friday 31 July 2015
Date: Monday 3 August 2015
Prize to be awarded include:
The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize of:
Vintage car transfer from Central Station, Sydney to Fifties Fair at Rose Seidler House on Sunday 23 August 2015 for the individual and one accompany person.
Hair styling voucher for two people to redeem at Fifties Fair on Sunday 23 August 2015
Lunch voucher for two servings to redeem at Fifties Fair on Sunday 23 August 2015
Coffee voucher for two beverages to redeem at Fifties Fair on Sunday 23 August 2015.
Valued at $558.00
Value of total prize pool is: $558.00
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Date: Monday 10 August 2015
Meroogal Women's Art Prize 2020 entries now openTuesday 7 April 2020
Sydney Living Museums is excited to announce that entries are now open for the 2020 Meroogal Women’s Art Prize, with a prize pool of over $10,000. This year, SLM is waiving the artist entry fee to make the prize as accessible as possible at a time when support and kindness are most needed.