SLM wins multiple National Trust Awards
The awards were for:
- Category: Education and Interpretation - Irish Orphan Trunk Project - Highly Commended
- Category: Conservation Built Heritage - Vaucluse House Battlements and Turrets - Winner
- Category: Events & Exhibitions - Demolished Sydney exhibition and talk series - Highly Commended
- Category: Events & Exhibitions - Florilegium: Sydney’s painted garden - Winner
- Category: Continuing Tradition - Vaucluse House Drawing Room - Reviving the past - Winner
Michael Rose (Chairman - Sydney Living Musems Board) was present at the awards and said he was very pleased to see the work of the organisation acknowledged.
"It’s been a very busy year for Sydney Living Museums with a number of big projects delivered across our interpretation, conservation and heritage areas. These awards are a testament to the hard work of our teams and I feel very proud of our staff and the wins today" he said. "We are also very grateful to our Foundation and generous donors who have made projects like the Vaucluse House Drawing Room possible."
Rouse Hill House and Farm
Join the Family Fair fun at Rouse Hill House & FarmTuesday 18 July 2017
Step back in time for a weekend of fun, family activities and entertainment at our Family Fair on 29 & 30 July. Rouse Hill House & Farm will come alive with a packed program of roving performances, games, farm demonstrations and tours.