In response to recent developments with COVID-19, Sydney Living Museums has temporarily closed all its museums and historic houses, until further notice. More information is available here.
To acknowledge the contribution of our valued members and the disruption we are all experiencing at this time, membership will be extended to take into account the amount of time Sydney Living Museums is closed to the public. The extension will take effect from the day we reopen, and you will be informed promptly via email.
Can I still purchase or renew a membership?
Yes, you can purchase or renew a membership online. Because our museums will be closed we cannot facilitate this in person.
If you would like to contact the membership office directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we respond to you as soon as possible. You can also phone 02 8072 4515 and leave a message, but please be aware that with working restrictions there may be a delay in returning your call.
We appreciate your support
While we are disappointed to be closing our doors for now, we can’t wait to welcome you back in the future.
Access fantastic year-round benefits and celebrate the story of our city. Your membership supports our work in caring for the state’s most significant heritage properties, including the Hyde Park Barracks, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
We have recently updated our membership levels with a simplified membership structure that provides greater flexibility and the introduction of automatic renewal options. For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free entry to 12 museums and historic houses
- Free entry to exhibitions
- 20% discount on all events, including school holiday programs
- Exclusive member events
- Pre-sale tickets and priority access
- Members’ magazine posted quarterly
- Regular eNews bulletins keeping you in-the-know
- Shop and dine with us and enjoy a 10% discount
- Reciprocal benefits including discounts and offers from our friends
- Every membership includes free entry to museums, historic houses and exhibitions for up to four children (aged 15 years or younger) when accompanied by the member
We have visited so many amazing places as part of our membership and of course Sydney Open is simply fantastic! This membership is the best value for us and we enjoy so much feeling a part of preserving Sydney’s rich history.