In line with NSW Public Health Orders, all visitors must provide evidence of compliance with vaccination requirements (including contraindication certificates).
While inside our museums and historic houses, visitors over 12 years must wear a mask at all times. Please also ensure you maintain a safe distance from other visitors.
Please read our conditions of entry before visiting.
Access fantastic year-round benefits and celebrate the story of our people and places. Your membership supports our work in caring for the state’s most significant heritage properties, including the Hyde Park Barracks, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
We have recently updated our membership levels with a simplified membership structure that provides greater flexibility and the introduction of automatic renewal options. For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free entry to our museums and historic houses
- Free entry to exhibitions
- 20% discount on all events, including school holiday programs
- Exclusive member events
- Pre-sale tickets and priority access
- Members’ magazine posted quarterly
- Regular eNews bulletins keeping you in-the-know
- Shop and dine with us and enjoy a 10% discount
- Reciprocal benefits including discounts and offers from our friends
- Every membership includes free entry to museums, historic houses and exhibitions for up to four children (aged 15 years or younger) when accompanied by the member
Redeem your Discover vouchers on membership
We’re delighted that you can now redeem your Discover NSW vouchers against all Sydney Living Museums membership types (Member, Member + One and gift memberships) purchased at our houses and museums currently open to the public.*
Simply visit one of our properties and present your valid Discover voucher on your Service NSW app and our friendly museum staff will assist you.
* This offer is not redeemable online