Access fantastic year-round benefits and celebrate the story of our people and places. Your membership supports our work in caring for the state’s most significant heritage properties, including the Hyde Park Barracks, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
We have recently updated our membership levels with a simplified membership structure that provides greater flexibility and the introduction of automatic renewal options. For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free entry to our museums and historic houses
- Free entry to exhibitions
- 20% discount on all events, including school holiday programs
- Exclusive member events
- Pre-sale tickets and priority access
- Members’ magazine posted quarterly
- Regular eNews bulletins keeping you in-the-know
- Shop and dine with us and enjoy a 10% discount
- Reciprocal benefits including discounts and offers from our friends
- Every membership includes free entry to museums, historic houses and exhibitions for up to four children (aged 15 years or younger) when accompanied by the member
Narcissus Garden by Yayoi Kusama
Become a member and enjoy free entry to Narcissus Garden by Yayoi Kusama at Vaucluse House from 24 April – 23 May and exclusive access to see this iconic artwork displayed at Elizabeth Bay House from late May until late June.
Find out more about our membership options below and join us today to receive year-long benefits.