Rouse Hill Estate will be closed until further notice.
Adult | $15
Concession | $12
Family* | $38
Members | Free of charge
Children under 5 years | Free of charge
*2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children
Additional charge to access Rouse Hill House & Farm with LEGO® Bricks display.
In line with NSW Public Health Orders, all visitors must provide evidence of compliance with vaccination requirements (including contraindication certificates).
While inside our museums and historic houses, visitors over 12 years must wear a mask at all times. Please also ensure you maintain a safe distance from other visitors.
Please read our conditions of entry before visiting.
Looking out over the paddocks and across to the mountains, this house and farm have been owned by six generations of one family. Through the good times and the bad, each generation has added another layer of belongings, improvements and memories, and today, every object and addition, every tear, stain and repair has a story to tell. With its grand stables and prize horses, orchards and elegant summerhouse, Rouse Hill House was once the social hub of the area. And although the estate was later subdivided as the family fortunes waned, the house and its stories still draw people to its door. Today Rouse Hill Estate also features the restored 1888 Rouse Hill schoolhouse, a section of the original Windsor Road turnpike proclaimed by Governor Macquarie in 1813, and the site of the doomed 1804 ‘Vinegar Hill’ convict rebellion.
Stories from Rouse Hill Estate
The latest at Rouse Hill Estate
Cornersmith Cooking School takes up residency at The MintFriday 7 May 2021
Cornersmith Cooking School is bringing its pop-up cooking classes to The Mint.
Conservation in Action: Woolshed Conservation Works updateTuesday 2 March 2021
Structural repair works are well underway in the Woolshed at Rouse Hill.
‘ROUSE HILL: Another good concert. On Friday night last the spacious Arcade at Rouse Hill House … was filled to overflowing, and the entertainment proved an excellent one.’ (Windsor and Richmond Gazette, 17 February 1906)